Re: Development

Harmon Seaver wrote: "You're still using III, right? I find XY4
doesn't work for a straight text/programming editor very well--it
adds bizarro stuff that emacs or t.exe doesn't. Or am I missing
something?"

Yes, for C I use xyW v3.52, my earliest, for the smallest
possible kernel. I haven't tried v4 because I haven't configured
my EMM386 for EMS and would expect to run into memory probs. Do
you have a dual boot installation on a stand-alone PC? Which is
to ask, can you load just xyDos 4 and your compiler with no TSRs,
unix, or os/2 things that might introduce bizarro stuff?
   --Annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc