Re: WINDOWS

If I understand correctly, IV will do exactly what we need. III even with the
windows fix apparently will not help because all it does is operate as a dos
application in a window and won't use the built in printer facilities of
windows which is apparently what LaserMaster was hoping for. They say they have
drivers for Windows and Gem but I don't think that helps any. Correct me if
I'm wrong.
. As for IV, when it comes out I will still have to tackle the high resolution
printer issue. Are there any hires printers you support now? I guess if it were
postscript there wouldn't be a problem. Any other choices? Have you tested any
of the beyond 300by300 printers? Are there printer files available now for any
of them? I'm not locked in on LaserMaster by any means. what I'm looking for is
a setup with a scanner, and a printer that I can recommend as working easily
with XyWrite. I don't want a complicated solution, nor do I want to go to
PageMaker or any other dtp program, I want to stay right in XyWrite and get a
newspaper quality photograph in the middle of my text.