unwanted prompt

from Morris,

	I have written a program calchng5.pm that enables me to call sequentially a
file from a directory and also to call back a previous file from the same
directory. It also enables me to copy this file to another directory. What I
am perturbed about that in XY4 a prompt message comes up each time to the
effect that the file is already open and do I want to open it again
Yes,No,Go and Read. Each time I must press N for No. What must I do, to get
rid of this unwanted prompt.

	I also notice that in XY4 I cannot use BX and Q2.