Re: Typing allergy

Carl,
Installing stack was not as easy as I thought. I got a Wrong Version of .DLG error message. I tried playing around with qinstall.pm. I changed the value of s/g 02 to match the version of the .dlg (i.e., from 3.0 to 3.1). Then I got asked about a KBD for the help key. It wouldn't take my left alt key (which is what I used), so I just told it "no" for kbd test.
Then I got the bright idea of doing help stack and found that 3.1
is sort of included with the latest U2. But I can't run it because it isn't
"initialized"?!

Anything simple you can say? (And don't take that as my straight line!).

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx