Xy'd NB

Has anyone assembled the information and tweaked files that make
current versions of NBwin as close to classic XyWrite as possible?
A list of command incompatibilities and XPL differences, sample
keyboard files, and startup files would be helpful.
A "Retrofitting NB" section on someone's website would be nice. It
could offer a set of startup, keyboard and U2 files that bring NB as
close a possible to a default Xywrite configuration.
I keep paying for NB updates only to find my fingers and expectations
following XyWrite grooves. I appreciate some of the new things NB can
do, but I want them to supplement XY, not replace it. I know how to
work under the hood, but it takes time and experimentation. I'm pretty
sure others have done this, and most of it can be dug out of the
archives for this group. Getting it in an easily accessed place would
ease the workload for those of use re-inventing the wheel.

Myron