Re: Xy'd NB

At 07:34 AM 2/15/2008, Myron Gochnauer wrote:
Has anyone assembled the information and tweaked files that make
current versions of NBwin as close to classic XyWrite as possible?
Having problems too. The keyboard, for example. I loaded my Xy
keyboard, but there's something about it NB doesn't like. I thought
it was the ctrlX call and table, but deleting the X did nothing. When
I put the cursor on either the left side or right side of the screen
and hold down either the left or right cursor key, the cursor travels
diagonally across the screen. In XY I have the cursor keys set to
linear movement

100=LU
101=LL
102=LD
103=LR

And I don't think NB tolerates those calls. I'll keep experimenting.
Michael Norman