Re: Redlining (was Re: Taboo Broken Again)

> ** Reply to note from "Sherry"  Tue, 1 Apr 97 08:48:10 +0000
>
> > computers... anyway, we are suing modes, and my same problem....
>
> Odd. You never struck me as the litigious type....

see what happens when you talk to a writer on deadline.. we forget to
write.. (also, its my coauthor who knows how to spell. I use words to
paint, sort of splatter style. He also deals with commas.)

> Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''