Re: Xy III equivalent of settings.dfl

the stuff that in 4 is in settings.dfl is called? I'm sure something's
gotten skewed in Bob Ashley's, but he insists there is no settings.dfl
in III.>

Sure, I'm retro. What's usually in setting.dfl?
rename editor.exe? In creating his new setup, Bob did just that, I find, and I'm wondering if that might not be the origin of his path not found message. It would be really nice if someone who uses Xy III regularly would jump in here. I haven't used it in years, and am rather hampered in trying to track down his problem.>
I'll have to re-read the last few posts on this (I've been away from my
desk lately), but I'm willing to try to duplicate the problem (I have
enough partitions to clone Xy3 elsewhere and experiment with it).