Re: XyWin on XP

jerryb@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm printing through Windows to an HP LaserJet II (dating back to 1986!)
Needless to say, I write in Xy 4 for DOS, running in a window under XP. Only where printing is a big deal do I have to go over to XyWin and print with pretty fonts to the HPLJ. Jerry Bernstein
Jerry,
Please consider the universal printing solution developped by Robert Holmgren via the POSTGHOST frames. No more printing problems from XyWrite DOS under XP, 2000..., and you have a beautiful set of fonts.
Manuel Castelao