A Critique of Word & Co.

Well, finally. I was beginnning to think we were the only ones to realize
that the emperor has no clothes. It's not just the horridly unintuitable
GUI, it's the obvious fact that Win--at least 9x, and 2K is overkill for
some of us--_doesn't work._ The wretched thing is as buggy as
all-get-out. And as for Weird, everytime I have to print from it, it's a
gamble whether I'll have to reinstall my printer. By the by, I came
across a lovely synonym for GUI: Windows, Icon, Mouse, Pictorial
interface. Do I have to spell out the acronym? (Real men--homines,
which includes women, not viri, "adult males"--use a command
line!)
Patricia