RE: Deleting Files

The problem is, if all I wanted to do was delete files, there are of course plenty of ways to do it. But I need to do it with a
macro...from Xy. But I guess that's not possible.

Maybe I can figure out a way to put the file deletions at the end of the program and shell out to
DOS at the end. I've never
actually done that programmatically before. How do you get back to Xy, automatically?