Resurrection of XyWrite

from Morris Krok

 essence@xxxxxxxx

 There is no hope if man does not have vision. I believe that there is a
great deal of life and need for the XyWrite program. In this regard
following a hunch, I have registered two names that can use the XyWrite
engine - Wordshort.com and Wordshort.net.

 XyWrite should be housed in an attractive box - Wordshort.

"Wordshort is an elegant, streamlined wordprocessing, rapid data capturing,
and computer shorthand program that has been specially designed for the
connoisseur and those that love the beauty and diversity of the English
language. It is rich with programs that allows the manipulation of words and
files in a multitude of interesting ways."

 In order for me to go ahead with such a project, I need to make some
arrangement with the Technology Group on some royalty basis and the help of
XyWriters the world over who do not wish to see something so brilliant as
this program become defunct.

 One of my main interests in life is to make known simple eternal truths
that have the answers which the confused and befuddled mind of contemporary
thought does not have. And one such truth is Xywrite in its dos component.
My other interest is the science of Hatha Yoga and the philosophy of Nature
Cure (both these deal with the art of living the way nature intended us to
in order for man to attain the highest physical and mental attainment).
Incidentally the XPL language is a wonderful programming tool to teach us
how to think clearly and logically so as to enhance the full potential of
the mind.

 Have any members of the group ideas who should be approached and how to
take this poject further. Cyber-communication is certainly the ideal way to
consciously create at a minimum of expense such as having the box designed
for wordshort.

 Money has no value unless it is backed by an idea or concept whose time is
right.