Off topic: Javascript

Robert,

I thought you were on your way out of town, and that we'd be losing
you for something like 3 months ? The latter part does not seem to
have happened, so we are indeed fortunate.

Do you know of any converter utility -- freeware, perhaps -- that can
parse a block of JavaScript gobbledygook and convert it to plain
English ? Without it's being loaded into a browser, where it would
try to accomplish whatever may have been encoded therein ?

Jordan