Re: still failing to install thesaurus

Let's just run it by hand first. Nothing fancy yet. Type on the CMline,
"run roget.pm", then put your cursor on a lookup word in text, then hit F9
(or whatever key has func eXeCute on it)... I attach a configured ROGET.PM
to this message. If this works, then we'll write a macro for you. One
thing at a time.

BTW, the name of the thesaurus _should be_ ROGET13A.TXT, not ROGET.PM!

I had this in the xy4 directory, but it unzipped to roget.txt.. so by
using the new Roget.PM and then renaming Roget.txt Roget13a.txt IT
WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY

Now for a macro, or I would love to follow NS's lead and put this on
a key, I'm afraid of mucking around with something crucial that I
won't recognize.. I'm using the standard comes as it is keyboard
(waiting to finish my book before attempting to reconfigure to take
advantage of more of the programming created here.) so if there is a
version of T or W for Thesaurus or Word that won't take out anything
crucial, i'm open to suggestions for adding this program to my
keyboard file. It looks wonderful.

Yeah, the signature msg... I was tempted to say, look, forget your place,
let's go to mine; but, well, I thought you (or someone) might mistake humor
for flirtation.

Too bad.. after all the computerspeak that goes over my head around
here, i could use some humor or flirtation.. At least these things I
understand.

 Never can tell around here, touchy bunch sometimes. (So
why do I have this nagging suspicion that "dude" is a pejorative epithet
applied only to males?)

Because it often is... :) (unless of course you are 18-21 in which
case it is gen-x speak for 1960s era ``man'' )

Anyway.. We're on a roll. next step please.. and THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU :)

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''