XyWrite tutors

Jonathan Beard writes:

>>a consultant to come in
and train the editors to do better editing and redlining. And that
there is only one person who does this, and that his rate is $1000
per day. I think he is provided by TTG but not a TTG employee. Does
all this make sense?

Hey, I think I could beat that price! We too are a small non-profit
magazine that goes from Xy (for DOS, though) to Quark, and we have lots
of editing macros, author query macros, redline toggles on the keyboard,
change routines for styling Quark paragraphs (written in Xy, of course).
And I'd bet there are lots of people on this list who could offer the
same.

Send me e-mail direct and we can talk.

Peter Brown
pbrown@xxxxxxxx