Re: XyWin & bug vs. feature

≪ ... Robert's SAV.PM ... ≫ 	--me

≪	What pgm is that? ...	≫ 	--Harry

The one Robert posted to this thread a few days ago to neutralize view
switches at save.

≪	I use [tables] liberally to format normal 8.5x11 text and files I
never print like printer drivers and .kbd files ... ≫

≪	How come? What's the advantage? ≫

For printer drivers and .kbd files? Did I put that func on alt 52 or ctrl
52? Substitution tables too, e.g., are easier to reference when aligned.
Just comment the CT codes.

≪&FBC = BX--grabs CMline, CMline cp, CMline/text cursor location, and TI ≫

≪	What VA stores CMline cursor pos'n? ≫

Speaking only for v3, none. Proc {is102} in the &F set I posted several
days ago gets it, $1 stores it in {is111} with the other parameters, proc
{is105} unpacks {is111}. ... Ciao. 	--a