Re: Subject: Re: pdf2xy routine

Reply to message from Robert Holmgren , Fri, 14 Jan
2005 20:07:48 -0500

≪double check your results with the  gambit. You know
you had good information in S/G after the first SFN. Did you check after
the second SFN? ≫

Yes, I did, but I will do it again, as I was switching back and forth
between XyW and my e-mail app, and it's just conceivable that there was
some memory-overwrite glitch. Carl has also sent me a debugging version
of pdf2xy, which dumps all S/Gs to a file. I ran it and sent the
resulting data dump back to him, so let's see what he says before you
invest any more of your time on this. Thank you, and apologies for
getting into such a mixup.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx