Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

Robert,
Bad news: after further testing, I have discovered that it is necessary to include a PB82 code at the beginning of the first page to get a proper upper margin. But good news too: this code now "works" and I get a correct postghost or printed file. The use of " -dBATCH -q -dNOPAUSE " or " -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -dBATCH -q -dNOPAUSE " in TYP frame doesn't vary the resulting output. The curious side of this issue is that it's necessary to reload the SETTINGS.DFL file to get the proper results. I have tested every possible combination: no codes at all, A4 paper size at the beginning of the file, different positions of SETTINGS.DFL in my STARTUP.INT..., and the only solution is to put a PB82 and to reload SETTINGS.DFL (or vice versa). Obviously, SETTINGS.DFL contains a default A4 paper definition but it's read at startup without any doubt (this is the line I use to load standard XyWrite: EDITOR.EXE /e4000). When you have more time, you can attempt to reproduce the A4 problem and we can test again. Just to avoid an obvious mistake, I have sent the SETTINGS.DFL and STARTUP.INT I use with standard XyWrite in a ZIP file to you privately.
By the way: POSTGHST.PRN includes a PC82 code.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao