Re: TMF file extension

Reply to note from "Fred Weiner"  Thu, 11 Sep 2008
08:48:15 -0700

Fred:

> Could anyone tell me what function a file like LKVGJHE5.TMF
> might have?

These .TMF temp files are generated by a routine in Robert's UnDo
program that saves the Stack (command history) to disk; the presence
of these files in Editor's directory is an indicator that the Stack
save failed. (UnDo users who do not run Stack are not affected.) It
will be some time before we're able to troubleshoot this, so please
be patient. The files are harmless, but if they bother you, use a
DOS command (del *.TMF) to get rid of them.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx