Re: Windows 10 is creeping into your system, it is time to make a decision!

Kari,

It works just like Windows 7, except that the start menu can include
various "tiles" representing various apps grouped to your own desires,
but does not need to include them. If Tray Command Line runs on Windows
7 64-bit, I'd dare to bet it will run 10 as well. You could, of course,
put it in a virtual machine under VirtualBox or VMWare and try it out,
but it does take a far amount of disk space. I prefer Windows 10 to
version 8.1, but not necessarily to 7, which is an excellent operating
system.

Best,

Bill
---