Re: oops!

At 10:16 AM 4/21/97 EST, you wrote:
>** Reply to note from Phil Cole  Mon, 21 Apr 97
10:56:47 +0000

>> The clipboard does not seem to work between DOS programs running in
>> Windows and Windows programs. Am I missing something? Phil
>
>No, if you absolutely need the clipboard, then you need the Windows program.
>More often than not, I just append to, and merge from, a temp file; but
>these functions can be inconvenient in some Windows apps.

I routinely cut and paste between Xy4DOS under Win95 and other Win95 pgms.
There is a kind of limitation to one screenful of Xy, though. But you can
get around that by calling your Xy file into the other app (say Eudora),
defining the whole thing and then copying it as needed.

I also recommend SmartBoard which extends Clipboard to carry the last 100
(or whatever number you set it at) copies and cuts. Go to www.smartcode.com

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx