Re: oops!

From Sherry:

≪ More on clipboard with DOS programs: In Win95, and presumably with NT
4.0,
 > you can have a windowed DOS session with an action bar at the top.

 how? My xy4 shows up in a full screen, and I still only know the
 parts of windows 95 i've had to learn. ≫

To get XyWrite to show in a W95 window, press the right mouse button on the
icon that activates XyWrite, click on "Properties," go to the "Screen" tab,
and activate the "Window" radio button. Then click on the checkbox for
"Display Toolbar." The Toolbar contains controls for cutting and pasting
from DOS. You can control how large the window is from the "Font" tab. You
should be able to find a readable setting that puts XyWrite into an
almost-full-screen window.

Unless you have disabled the key combo, you can go from full-screen to
windowed view (and back) using Alt+Enter. Otherwise, Alt+spacebar should
give you a menu in the upper left that will guide you to where you want to
go. Experiment!

Except for the Toolbar, all this has counterparts in Win 3.1x.

SAS is indeed the same as SAD.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx