Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

Robert,
I have discovered a minor issue that crashes the whole program, either with Ansified XyWrite or Standard Xywrite. It appear when long names of the files include high-ascii/ansi characters (stressed vowels and others like "ñ", "á", "é", "Ú", etc.). It's not an important problem but keep in mind that european languages very often use those signs. As for the rest, no problem (for the moment). I'll continue testing. In general, current version of U2 file appears to be very stable. Congratulations to you.
Manuel Castelao