Re: MS BOOKSHELF

Andrew, the information XYQUEST has pertaining to MicroSoft Bookshelf specifies
only that the "CM" command line should not be adjusted to show the drive letter
because of the "hooks" built in for Xywrite. Other than that, for hot-key
combinations we only suggest placing a "null" (ASCII 0) at the key location in
your Xywrite keyboard file. However, the error you conveyed sound like a
"Bookshelf" error and seems to indicate that the MicroSoft software believes
that the feature is disabled. You might investigat from that viewpoint. Please
inform if you come up with anything regarding this, we put pertinant
information like this into a third-party listings file for obvious reasons.

--SYSOP