XY AND WINDOWS

Chris, I would like to second John Miller's point about Windows. I've been
using Windows 3.0 for several weeks and am convinced that Microsoft has finally
done it right. In the mean time, there was some talk here a few weeks back
about an interim release that would fix the current incompatibilities between
Xywrite and Windows 3.0. What is the status of this fix. If it were available,
I'd switch right now to Windows as my primary environment. -- Art