(1) flamethrowers; and (2) a courteous, helpful response

Richard Sherer wrote
≪The easiest survival tool is a thick skin and a recognition of the old
principle that the hostile attitude says more about them than about you.≫

Amen and amen. A few of these irradiations thicken the skin -- somewhat.

To my problem with being thrust out of e-mail into Windows Explorer, Dorothy
Day wrote:
≪It seems possible that you hit one of the standard Windows key
shortcuts:≫

This suggestion appears to have solved my problem. Thank you for the help and
the tone.

Bruce Felknor