Re: XyWrite setup under XP (user account)

Either under W2000 or XP I always use a Power User account for my daily
work. This way it's possible not to be seriously limited. XP standard
user management only offers administrative accounts and restricted user
accounts but it's possible to use the Administrative Tools to include
the standard user in the power users group. Related to this practice or
not, I have never suffered any serious problem in my NT configurations.
Manuel Castelao