Re: Tim Baehr's fax.pgm

I use XYWIN:
There are two ways to put a program to a saveget Key, both outlined below and one
to put it on a "hot key". There is one major problem, however with putting
programs on a saveget key. The amount of space available to SAVEGETS is somewhat
limited and has a bad impact if the totality of programs get large.
SAVEGET Key
1) When finished editing the PGM file and you issue the STORE command the
process asks if you want it on a key, If yes it asks for the key. That does it.
2) If you debug a program and save it (you are not asked about putting it to a
saveget key) so you must issue the following F% command:
ldpm , if the program is in the current window OR:
ldpm , otherwise.
HOTKEY:
 Determine the key you wish to use (for this example, I use CTRL M). Open the
file in your XW directory called XW.KBD. At the top area is a keyboard layout.
 >From this layout, find the keynumber for the key selected (ex: M is key number
50). Find the key table based on the type of key you want to use (in our
example: CTRL). I search on CTRL until I find the table that starts with
"TABLE=CTRL". key down until you find the key number line, it should look like:
"50=". change the something to read your file name (including the
path) For my example, assume the program is "\mydir\jones.pgm". the replacement
key should read
"50=BX,r,u,n, ,\,m,y,d,i,r,\,j,o,n,e,s,.,p.g.m,q2"
PLEASE NOTE: there must be commas between EACH character (letter or number) in
the key specification.
 This becomes active the next time the keyboard file is loaded (normally when
XYWRITE is re-started.
I hope this answers you question
Dick Giering