Re: Color Choices Menu

I have a DOS palette utility that does work in a DOS box
(rather than just full-screen). It's PALETPOP.COM from 1986. 35K. It
offers a choice of 64 colors. It references an ASCII file that assigns
colors to 16 different numbers (some of which will correlate with what Xy
uses as modes, though with different numbering of course). So you can
have as many different "palettes" (sets of color-choices) as
you want to make files for.

If anyone wants it, let me know. I think it was freeware, or at any rate is now (a Google for the author's company turned up nothing).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx