Re: Color Choices Menu

Carl mentioned a
≪DOS freeware utility called VGA Palette Tool, or VPT≫

Thanks, Carl. That sounds very interesting, but I prefer to run in
windowed, rather than full-screen, mode. I'm switching back and forth
between XyWrite (or dBase) and other, pure 32-bit Windows, apps, so it's
more convenient to have access to the desktop. If I ever get a pure DOS
box up and running again (which I want to do, and thought I was going to
a couple of months back, but the IDE channel died), I'll give it a try.
Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx