Re: XyWrite on flash drive

Harry: the mount command works like this. You decide which drive you want to use (A-Z), and then tell DosBox what it is.

Syntax is: mount [dosbox drive] [physical drive]

For instance, assume your USB is "F," and you want to make it "C" on DosBox (I'd recommend making it C, BTW). You would use this command:

mount c f:\

You would be mounting your *real* f:\ as "c" on dosbox. Then you can just type C: at the prompt (which starts off with the Z drive), and you're off and running. If you use anything else besides C, you'll have to modify your XY startup files, and it gets to be a pain.

Matt Gumm