Re: Not locked anymjore

----- Original Message -----
From: mailto:essence@xxxxxxxxmorris krok
Subject: Not locked anymjore

From Morris,

                    Carl I am pleased to tell you that I found the errors regarding my search into a large catalog, by carefuklly monitoring each step. I simply put ≪EX≫ at different steps of the program, to see where its logic went wrong. I was also able to locate similar programs that you helped to design for me.
        My limited experience with XPL programming makes me have a high degree of admiration for yours and Robert's knowlege concerning it. I know Robert wrote that XPL has a small platform, but is this so when we also take into acount the Commands. Functions, Defaults and Vats.
   Carl were you fortunate to have a personal teacher as it is my opinion that a comprehensive knowledge from the manuals is not sufficient, as true learning is knowing the full range of its usage. This as the yogis say is only possible when we receive instructions from the feet of an accomplished master.

                        With regards,

                        Morris