not obsolete, hooray!

Hi all....I just took a break and found the archives. I searched on keyword
XyWrite and got 3000+ hits. Discussion list archives easy to find -- look
fairly easy to use. Still kinda time consuming on dial-up, but doable, if
you know what you are looking for. Which I don't always. But I promise to
try them, before asking questions.
Since about 2000 I have had the mindset that "I have to get away from
XyWrite because it is obsolete" -- and have felt a little remiss because I
continued using it .... I just recently decided that was nonsense, and to
try to keep it running as long as I could. Guess that's why I hadn't
looked for resources before.
I just now found and looked at "XyWrite.com" for the first time. Don't know
how I missed that, when I looked for a discussion group a few years ago.

Marge