Versions of Xy2pdf

Was there an update of this between 9/13/05 (included
in the U2 of 1/24/06), and the latest (7/09/06)? Does
anyone still have it? The latest release generates an
error under 98SE, so I have pasted the 9/13/05 version
in in place of it, and that works, but I think there
may have been a later version, pre 7/9/06, which worked
OK but that got overwritten. (I DO try to keep a couple
of versions back, but was in a hurry the last time.)
Robert, do you want the gory details, or should you
just rather forget about this pathetic excuse for an
opsys? As I said, the older version works fine.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx