Re: Versions of Xy2pdf

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Thu, 20
Jul 2006 13:34:06 -0400

> Robert, do you want the gory details, or should you
> just rather forget about this pathetic excuse for an
> opsys?

Yes to both.

First, there was no interim version. 7/9/06 directly followed 9/13/05.

Second, I only made one tiny change to the code, and it has NOTHING to do with
Win9x or any operating system. It's this:

9/13/05:
){less_than}0>

7/9/06:
{not_equal}"V4.1"&"POST"{contained_in}@UPR(){less_than}0>

The purpose of this conditional is to require that a "POST*.PRN" be LOADed. In
7/9/06, I updated the code so that NBWin *only* does not require a PRN (because
NBWin does not use PRNs). The  of NBWin is "V4.1". In other words, I
made the code compatible with NBWin.

It's simply not possible that this change could affect the operation of the
frame under any operating system. Your problem lies elsewhere.

That said, sure, I'm curious: what's wrong?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx