Re: Automatic file replacement in XYwin

Harry wrote:
≪The function DS defines sentences, by referring to its (user-redefinable) separators.

Zeus bless Dave Erickson.≫

Would not Hermes/Mercury have been a more appropriate power to invoke?
But even Xy nods. I tried DS (mapped to Shift F4 out of the box, where I left it, since I've never used it) on the following bibliographical entry:
Fernald, James C. ≪MD+IT≫English Grammar Simplified.≪MD-IT≫ Funk &
Wagnalls, New York; rev. ed. by Cedric Gale, 1963. ISBN 0-308-900075-8.
with my cursor on "ed." And "ed." was the "sentence" selected. Computers
are wonderful tools. But there are some things--and extensive parsing of
English is one of them--that can ONLY be done by human brains and eyeballs.

Patricia M. Godfrey