Re: XyWrite history? (timeline)

--- Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'd like to ask if we can't all come up with as
> complete a list as possible of all the versions of
> XyWrite that were ever released.

Unless I'm really losing it (always a possibility !),
there already was a partial timeline posted on this
list by someone, well within the last year. I would
recognize it immediately if I saw it again, but can't
go in search of it right now. I recall this as being
a pretty decent first effort, good enough to be a
foundation to build upon.

> XyWrite III
> V 3.55
> V 3.58

You may be crossing over into III+ territory here. I
distinctly recall using a version 3.05 for a good
while -- it could have been the III version that was
longest in use prior to the next update, and prior to
III+.

Jordan