Re: XyWrite history? (timeline)

--- Judith Davidsen  wrote:

> More: The XY apps & info page mentions a 4.016, and
> I have in my XY4
> folder a subfolder called 4.017. Were these XY Lite?

No, Judith, 4.017 was likely the last version of IV
for DOS, before the Y2K bugfix version of Editor.Exe.
(And I always thought that is what got the 4.018
numerical designation. Any 4.019 would be news to
me.)

The rest of your "template" strikes me as also being a
good thing to fill in and adjust, along with the other
general history I was just referring to.

Jordan