Re: major installation dilemna

Bill, I just tried to simply double click my old version.. (I had moved everythign over and had NOT deleted it yet).. it turns on but looks all long and letters
squished. any way to fix that?
as it is, it is not usable.
It sounds like you just have the wrong font. Why not click on the left-most
button, which will bring you to the properties tab, and then change the
font? I recommend Lucida console. I use 26 points, but I have a 1600x1200
screen. If you have lower resolution, you'll want a smaller point size.
Anyway, you get a passable screen preview in that properties/font box.