Envelopes

Jordan: Looks like I had a lot of line noise on my
reply to yours about addressing envelopes. I'm way out
in the sticks and that isn't unusual. Perhaps this
pre-written msg will fare better.
I have a wonderful XPL program which I think Ed Mendel-
son wrote for XY3+ and the HPLJII. It always delivered
an error message about writing to disk, but it also
always worked. I can't see how to adapt it to XY4 and
a LJ4, however, because the former seems to have a new
approach to XPL I haven't figured out yet, and the lat-
ter seems to take a different command set.
I've found the menu item "envelope" doesn't work,
either, but the save-get included under the "E" key in
the version of XY4 I got (1.04, I think) works fine,
although it took me an inordinate amount of time to
figure out how it worked. There doesn't seem to be any
way to include a return address, however, and that has
me stymied.
Sorry about the garble before. Alfred