DELTAGS

Hi, Carl & Robert:

Disregard this post if you've made some significant changes to DELTAGS
recently: I've still got v. 112 of U2 running, though installing 114
is coming up Real Soon Now on my To Do List. I haven't found any HTML
files recently that caused DELTAGS to choke (Javascript content was
one of the things that seemed associated with that), but I am seeing
some that yield not-so-hot results. If 114 is improved in that
regard, never mind. Otherwise, I'll be glad to send you examples.

Jordan