Re: PostScript Output from XY

Carlo Caballero wrote:
Marc said he's using XY3. Can he still use this U2 routine and the rest? (Marc, might this not be
a good occasion to alight on XY4?)
Well, he certainly should upgrade. I cannot understand this clinging to XyIII. But de gustibus and all that. On Feb. 5 2005 Robert posted a 3PostGst.prn for Xy III users. The full Xy2PDF routine is U2 and won't work in Xy III (unless there was a vers. specifically for III?), but one could manually create the PDF using any of several utils out there that can convert a PS file (created by printf with 3PostGst.prn loaded if you're going to use GhostScript/GSView, or any Postscript driver if CadKas's PDF Creator).
Sorry about the typos; Tbird's default font is minuscule, and I had been
through the week from Hades.

Patricia M. Godfrey