Re: PostScript Output from XY

The so-far-insoluable problem (but I really haven't had time to give it
the attention it needs) is figuring out how to get GhostScript and
GSView to recognize additional fonts beyond the ones native to
Ghostscript. But if you can make do with the native fonts, just get
Ghostscript and GSview if you don't have them, then use the PostGhst.prn
driver and XYtoPDF in U2. C'mon, guys. If a mere skiirt can do it....

Patricia,
It's perfectly possible and I have solved the problem in the past (I can't remember now if it was under Linux or under Windows). Anyhow: the problem is that you need to produce accurate width tables for Xy4. The ones Robert built for us work beautifully but (believe me) it's a time consuming task.
Manuel Castelao