Re: mangled sayings

Hi,

I thought that the original statement was:

You get the government you deserve.

Implying that we get the government that we allow them to give us.
Thats kind of how i feel about the whole MS thing. They are creating shoddy, monopolistic products and care little to nothing for their users (unless it benefits them) and they are not about to change, BUT, we still have a choice to use their products or not.
SO, while they are sneaky (and evil IMO) we still are choosing to use
their products.
This notion hit me about 6 years ago and i made a decision to not use
their products, but still use Xywrite and some other DOS programs,
and have been happy and have never looked back.

Russ