Re: Ventura Support for Xywrite

>The manual, however, clearly says that Ventura will not
>support Xywrite or Multimate. Multimate I understand, but not Xywrite.
>
>Bob

This strikes me as a dumb move & perhaps someone should tell Corel so. Not so
much because of the huge academic publishing market :-) but because XyWrite has
long been a journalistic standard. Even today you'll sometimes find an offhand
remark by columnists that they use XyWrite. If Corel intends to sell into that
market (and I should think at least at the low end they do) they should support
XyWrite.

Rob Rittenhouse  RRITTENHOUSE@xxxxxxxx
Associate Professor  Computer Science
McMurry University   Abilene TX 79697-0686