ver. 3.55

I've lost track of who needed this, but if that person will contact me
off-list . . . .

(Another good reason for establishing a software repository, which
could be an ftp site whose location is provided only to members of
this list. I seriously doubt that the ghost of TTG is going to sic
the s/w police on us, re an "extinct" program.)

Anyway, if you're determined to use 3.5x, bear in mind that you will
have to live with the Y2K-related date-display bug forevermore.

Jordan