Postscript and what I choose to respond to

Annie Fisher observed that a am usually candid about the things I
choose to respond to here. I think it is far more useful to be
as open as one can, since I believe we all have the same overall
objective, namely XyWrite's success. (I emphasize "overall"
goal, since we obviously differ markedly on many of the
details.)

The reason I haven't said anything to you about PostScript, for
example, is I also have the view that I shouldn't be commenting
on things I don't know much about, and I need to learn a little
more about our history where PostScript is concerned, and about
the technical issues involved. That way, when I do respond
about something, not only can I be candid, but I can be well
informed.

K.