prices, products, and schedules

Nathan,

Both to test recent adjustments in the way mail is handled by the list and
because I am very curious, I'm wondering if you received any private messages
with regard to current upgrade path offers from xywrite IV (or from notabene).
Also, any intelligence about when ibid and orbis might be available for the
windows product?

Regards,

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947