Re: Envelopes

Alfred --

Sorry for the delay, but here is the method I've used for some time now in
order to get two address fields to print on an envelope in one pass. It is
really a 3.5x solution, but perhaps it can be adapted for v. 4. (I'm either too
busy or too lazy to mess with that now meself, but maybe this will steer you
in the right direction, and then you can clue the rest of us in.) There is a
Read.Me file inside the Zipfile. (If you don't use an HP LaserJet though, this
is probably a waste of modem time ...)

Have fun.