Re: Website TTG

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

>  Access to all of the files on the TTG website appears to have ended.
>  Is there a _legal_ way to make these files available on another web-
>  site?
>
>  M.W. Poirier

Sounds like it is very doubtful to still be there, but have you checked out
the old TTG BBS ? The last time I logged on there has to have been a year
ago, or possibly longer. I think certain files were mirrored elsewhere --
I can recall at least one ftp site that had a few.  Will look into that
and report back if I find anything useful.

Clearly, the regular admonitions we used to get from Carl & Robert to "grab
'em while you can" were very much on the mark. I'm sure most of us will
regret a few items that we didn't get while the getting was there.

Even if the worst proves true, hopefully *this* little community will
continue for a good while, with members aiding one another wherever
possible.

Jordan